WORK IN BRUNEI
Every foreigner who intends to work in Brunei Darussalam must have a valid Employment Visa authorised by the Department of Immigration and National Registration and is issued at the Brunei Embassy.
Malaysian and Singaporean are exempted from employment visa
Prerequisite Entry Requirement
- The employer must have a quota license from the Labour Department
- Approval letter from the work pass section of the Immigration and National Registration Department
- The worker should have a valid passport/travel document recognised by the Brunei Director of Immigration and National Registration.
- The passport must have a validity of more than 6 months before entering the country.
- Payment fee of BND20. (Paid in Japanese yen according to the Embassy exchange rate);
Processing takes around 5 working days
To apply this visa, the employer is required to lodge the visa application personally directly to the work pass section of the department